- 9/2/2015Filtration 2015
- 6/29/2015Epoxy Potting Compound Removal
- 5/21/2015Super E Start Up Video
- 12/22/2014Strategies in Light 2015
- 1/21/2014Epic Resins Develops UL 94 V-0 Clear Potting Compound
- 9/27/2013Epic S7478 Polyurethane Receives 140C RTI UL Recognition
- 3/7/2013American Brush Manufactures Association
- 3/7/2013New UL Approved Product
- 8/1/2012Epic Resins invests in Generators
- 2/2/2011Epic Resins re-formulates an Epoxy Resin encapsulating compound
- 10/27/2010Solar Power Intl 2010
- 6/2/2010Encapsulant Materials Can Shield Junction Boxes From Environmental Stress
- 5/7/2010Epic Resins Introduces Cost Effective PV Products
- 12/14/2009New adhesive technology for bonding to Thermoplastics
- 4/2/2009Epic Resins completes another capital equipment investment
- 8/25/2008Epic Resins announces UL listing of products containing AEP replacement materials
- 8/12/2008New Adhesives Brochure Available On-line
- 4/15/2008New Reactor Installation Completed
- 3/4/2008Epic Resins new website launched
- 10/7/2007Epic Resins installs MALDI Mass Spectrometer
Epoxy Resin Varnishes and Encapsulants for Transformers
Transformer Electronics Resins and Encapsulants
Epic Resins manufactures a full line of formulated epoxy resin systems for use in transformer applications. These epoxy resin formulations are specifically designed for use with high temperatures, high voltage applications, and electrical applications. With a wide range of viscosities these epoxy resin formulations are perfect for a variety of unique uses. Depending on your application requirements we have transformer epoxy resin with any level of thickness. We also create custom epoxy resin formulations to ensure you find the perfect solution to your needs.
With good physical and electrical capabilities, our transformer epoxy resins assist your products in performing at their best. Whether you are looking for a UL recognized varnish, or a system to encapsulate your transformer, Epic Resins can help you select a product for your needs.
Epic S7478 - 2 Component Polyurethane Potting Compound
The Epic S7478 is a two component polyurethane potting compound designed for use in high temperature applications. Epic S7478 is UL 94 V-0 recognized in a thin cross section without the use of halogen flame retardants and offers a 140°C RTI recognized by UL. The Epic S7478 works extremely well for LED drivers that must meet the requirements of UL 8750 safety standards for LED equipment in lighting products, damp location drivers, electrical encapsulation, signs and many other electrical potting applications. For more technical information on Epic S7478 please view the brochure below.
Epic TC0118 Series - Electrical Potting Compound
Epic Resins TC0118 series of UL recognized thermally conductive epoxy varnishes come in a variety of viscosities designed to yield the various film thicknesses depending on your application requirements. Epic TC0118 series of products can be used as electrical potting compounds, dip process resins, or VPI resins. The TC0118 product line is part of UL File no. OBJS2.E123927
Epic S7174-03 - 2 Component Epoxy Electrical Potting/Casting System
Epic S7174-03 is a fire resistant, two component, filled epoxy electrical potting and casting system. Epic S7174-03 features a low mixed viscosity, convenient mix ratio and very low shrinkage. This product is an outstanding selection for high voltage power supplies requiring good thermal conductivity. This electrical potting product is UL 94 V-0 recognized at 3 mm.
Epic R1055/H5083 - Epoxy Electrical Potting System
Epic R1055/H5083 is a vacuum grade modified epoxy electrical potting system that is formulated to achieve penetration of tightly wound electrical coils. The system cures at ambient temperatures thereby affording the user the opportunity to reduce substantial energy costs normally associated with heat curing systems. When fully cured, Epic R1055/H5083 potting compound features a combination of good physical and electrical properties that particularly qualify the compound for potting high voltage power supply sources with a UL recognized RTI of 180°C. Epic R1055/H5083 is also UL rated F1 and is suitable for outdoor use with respect to exposure to ultraviolet light, water exposure and immersion in accordance with UL 746C.
Epic S7219 - 2 Component Clear Epoxy Potting Compound
Epic S7219 is a two component clear epoxy potting compound designed for the encapsulation of small transformers. S7219 electrical potting compound features a low viscosity and long pot life to provide air bubble-free castings.
Epic S7195A/S7195-01B - 2 Component Filled Epoxy Casting System
EPIC S7195A/S7195-01B is a general purpose, two component, filled epoxy casting system. EPIC S7195 has a convenient 2:1 mix ratio by volume and is colored blue and yellow resulting in a green mixed product.