- 9/27/2013Epic S7478 Polyurethane Receives 140C RTI UL Recognition
- 3/7/2013American Brush Manufactures Association
- 3/7/2013New UL Approved Product
- 8/1/2012Epic Resins invests in Generators
- 7/26/2012Epic Resins Develops UL V-0 Clear Potting Compound
- 2/2/2011Epic Resins re-formulates an Epoxy Resin encapsulating compound
- 10/27/2010Solar Power Intl 2010
- 6/7/2010Come Visit Epic Resins at North America Intersolar
- 6/2/2010Encapsulant Materials Can Shield Junction Boxes From Environmental Stress
- 5/7/2010Epic Resins Introduces Cost Effective PV Products
- 12/14/2009New adhesive technology for bonding to Thermoplastics
- 10/30/2009Filtration 2009
- 4/2/2009Epic Resins completes another capital equipment investment
- 8/25/2008Epic Resins announces UL listing of products containing AEP replacement materials
- 8/12/2008New Adhesives Brochure Available On-line
- 4/15/2008New Reactor Installation Completed
- 3/4/2008Epic Resins new website launched
- 10/7/2007Epic Resins installs MALDI Mass Spectrometer
Doming Compounds with Flexible Gel Times
Mercury Free, Optically Clear Polyurethane Doming Resins
Epic Resins manufactures a series of optically clear, two component polyurethane doming compounds in a variety of hardnesses levels. Our doming resin is designed to provide exceptional LED clarity, and strongly bond with each specific surface in an even coating. Flexible and tough for a wide range of situations, the doming resins we create are versatile and aesthetically pleasing. All of Epic Resins doming materials are 100% mercury free and are designed across a range of gel times to give you flexibility in processing.
Contact the LED encapsulant and doming material formulators at Epic Resins today for more information on our wide range of custom produced private label potting and epoxy resin compounds.
Epic D9940 - Mercury Free Doming Resin Compound
Epic D9940 is a 100% Mercury Free doming compound which is suitable for use on exterior automotive components. This doming resin flows steadily and smoothly to evenly coat the entire surface, and offers supreme transparency which won’t inhibit LED light. D9940 has been independently tested against a series of automotive specifications. The 1:1 volumetric ratio makes D9940 conducive to many types of meter mix equipment while the low mixed viscosity allows for good dome height control.
Epic D9960 - 2 Component Urethane Doming Resin Compound
Epic D9960 is a two component urethane doming compound with a convenient 1:1 volumetric mix ratio and relatively fast gel-time of 8 - 15 minutes. A lower viscosity allows this doming resin to flow smoothly and evenly coat the entire surface. The Epic D9960 doming resin gel provides outstanding transparency for phenomenal LED clarity. Epic D9960 is designed to have a Shore a durometer in the mid-30 range for labels that need to conform to circular radiuses.
Epic D9980 - 2 Component Aliphatic Urethane Doming Resin Casting Compound
Epic D9980 is a rigid, two component aliphatic urethane casting material. D9980 is doming resin designed to be UV stable and optically clear. Epic D9980 is designed for applications where rigidity and dimensional stability are key requirements. Epic D9980 is a doming resin which will provide an even, strong surface bond and extensive transparency for uninhibited LED visibility.