- 5/9/2013Epic S7478 Polyurethane Receives Provisional 125C RTI UL Recognition
- 3/7/2013American Brush Manufactures Association
- 3/7/2013New UL Approved Product
- 8/1/2012Epic Resins invests in Generators
- 7/26/2012Epic Resins Develops UL V-0 Clear Potting Compound
- 2/2/2011Epic Resins re-formulates an Epoxy Resin encapsulating compound
- 10/27/2010Solar Power Intl 2010
- 6/7/2010Come Visit Epic Resins at North America Intersolar
- 6/2/2010Encapsulant Materials Can Shield Junction Boxes From Environmental Stress
- 5/7/2010Epic Resins Introduces Cost Effective PV Products
- 12/14/2009New adhesive technology for bonding to Thermoplastics
- 10/30/2009Filtration 2009
- 4/2/2009Epic Resins completes another capital equipment investment
- 8/25/2008Epic Resins announces UL listing of products containing AEP replacement materials
- 8/12/2008New Adhesives Brochure Available On-line
- 4/15/2008New Reactor Installation Completed
- 3/4/2008Epic Resins new website launched
- 10/7/2007Epic Resins installs MALDI Mass Spectrometer
Doming Compounds with Flexible Gel Times
Mercury Free, Optically Clear Polyurethane Doming Resins
Epic Resins manufactures a series of optically clear, two component polyurethane doming compounds in a variety of hardnesses. All of Epic Resins doming materials are 100% mercury free and are designed across a range of gel times to give you flexibility in processing.
Contact the LED encapsulant and doming material formulators at Epic Resins today for more information on our wide range of custom produced private label potting and epoxy resin compounds.
Epic D9940 - Mercury Free Doming Compound
Epic D9940 is a 100% Mercury Free doming compound which is suitable for use on exterior automotive components. D9940 has been independently tested against a series of automotive specifications. The 1:1 volumetric ratio makes D9940 conducive to many types of meter mix equipment while the low mixed viscosity allows for good dome height control.
Epic D9960 - 2 Component Urethane Doming Compound
Epic D9960 is a two component urethane doming compound with a convenient 1:1 volumetric mix ratio and relatively fast gel-time of 8 - 15 minutes. Epic D9960 is designed to have a Shore A durometer in the mid 30 range for labels that need to conform to circular radiuses.
Epic D9980 - 2 Component Aliphatic Urethane Casting Compound
Epic D9980 is a rigid, two component aliphatic urethane casting material. D9980 is designed to be UV stable and optically clear. Epic D9980 is designed for applications where rigidity and dimensional stability are key requirements.