Epic Receives SHARP Certificate from OSHA
Highest quality standards in workplace health and safety.
Palmyra, WI: This month Epic Resins, an epoxy and polyurethane resin manufacturing company, is excited to announce their certification in OSHA’s Safety and Health Recognition Program (SHARP). The company became part of OSHA’s On-Site Consultation Program in February of 2020 to pursue the highest standards in workplace safety and health.
In February 2022, the company’s safety and health program reached a level deserving of acceptance into OSHA’s Safety and Health Recognition Program. SHARP acknowledges small and medium-sized businesses that have used OSHA On-Site Consultation services and operate exemplary workplace safety and health programs. Acceptance into SHARP is an achievement that identifies Epic Resins as a model for occupational safety and health among its business peers.
The company has worked 5,050 days and counting without lost time for injury or illness. This translates to almost 14 years. Epic Resins remains committed to the continual improvement of its safety and health program.
By achieving SHARP status, Epic Resins has been placed into an elite group of small businesses that maintain exemplary safety and health programs. With this status, Epic Resins can:
- Protect workers from all safety and health hazards that may exist at its facility
- Work with OSHA to identify and implement best practices to protect its workers
- Develop innovative safety and health programs for the business that will protect its workers
Create a Culture
- Create a better working environment free of safety and health hazards
- Boost worker morale by involving workers in a culture that emphasizes a safe and healthful workplace
- Improve communication among workers and management
- Encourage safety in the community as workers may transfer safe and healthy work practices outside of the workplace
Build a Reputation
- Receive official recognition from OSHA for achievement of SHARP status and for maintaining exemplary safety and health programs
- Become a leader in the industry by providing a safe and healthy workplace for workers
- Attract skillful workers looking to join a business that is at the forefront of its industry in providing a safe and healthy workplace for its workers
- Lower worker compensation insurance premiums
- Improve worker retention and reduce costly turnover
- Reduce worker days away from work to keep operations and production running smoothly
About Epic Resins: Epic Resins is an established international leader in epoxy and polyurethane resin manufacturing based in Palmyra, WI. Founded in 1958, Epic Resins has formulated, manufactured and supplied epoxy resins for a wide range of industries. The company philosophy is based on listening to customer needs and developing quality solutions to meet their challenges. Epic Resins is committed to serving global customers as a most trusted partner in superior quality resins and polymers that enhance profitability and performance.