HEADING IN BODY FIELD NOW
High Performance Epoxy Resins for Motor and Stator Windings
Epoxy Resin Potting & Encapsulation Compounds For Stator & Motor Windings
Epic Resins manufactures a full line of epoxy & polyurethane encapsulation for motor and stator windings. Our chemically resistant, high-temperature epoxy resins are formulated to withstand your most demanding application. Our thermally conductive potting compounds are formulated for high-voltage, and long service life as well, making them perfect for a wide range of electrical and automotive uses.
We formulate electric potting compounds in a wide range of viscosities, gel times, and cured physical properties for almost any electrical insulation application. With high heat deflection and excellent heat transfer properties, Epic Resins has the epoxy resin potting you’re looking for. And if you require something we don't already have, our chemists can formulate a custom compound for your specific application.
Epic Resins has decades of experience in bulk supply and short-production run supply in specialty epoxy and polyurethane resins. Our professional staff uses superior customer service to work with clients to solidify their manufacturing production process. Our expertise provides clients the ability to maximize proactive product development and supply consistency to achieve maximum value.
Thermally Conducive Motor and Stator Potting Compound Products by Epic Resins:
Why Epic Resins?
Polyurethane Potting & Encapsulation Compounds for Industrial Applications
Epic Resins’ polyurethane potting compounds are used for a wide range of industrial applications and are particularly important for the wind energy and automotive industries. Our engineered epoxies and polyurethane compounds offer excellent heat dissipation, along with powerful adhesive properties and thermal shock-resistance to protect the end turns in stators as well as motor winding components.
Epoxy and Polyurethane characteristics essential in the applied industries include
- Chemical resistance
- Adhesive strength and high durability
- Thermal shock resistance
- Thermal conductivity
- Electric insulation resistance
Motor and Stator Winding Industries Benefit with Epic Resins
Both the wind energy and automotive industries require adhesives with the strength to endure harsh weather elements and continuous movement. Our polyurethane potting compounds meet these requirements with flying colors.
The ability to produce electrical power from wind turbines requires blades that constantly spin a gearbox to power a generator. Our polyurethane potting compounds are ideal for wind turbine stator and motor coil adhesion, protecting valuable components from high voltage and enabling stable performance in all weather conditions.
Our polyurethane potting compounds help ensure your vehicle performs at its best by shielding the primary and secondary ignition coils from moisture and other elements while also insulating them so the heat they generate cannot damage fragile electronic and plastic components nearby. This requires insulating epoxy or polyurethane resins like those produced by Epic Resins.
Epic Resins epoxy resin formulations and applications
Epoxy Resin Materials
- 1 component
- 2 component
- Polyurethane potting compounds
- Electrical potting compounds
- Thixotropic epoxy compounds
- Anhydride cure
- Battery potting compounds
- Adhesives and bonding materials
- Polyurethane elastomer
- Flame Retardant Polyurethane
- Electronic encapsulation
- Low hardness polyurethane
- Aliphatic polyurethane compound
- UL-Recognized potting compound
- Thermally conductive epoxy
Protective resin applications
- Switch and Connector Products
- Electronic Sensor
- Microelectronics Potting
- Wind energy
- Automotive potting
- Electric vehicle (EV) motor potting
- Renewable Energy
- LED encapsulants
- Paintbrush Manufacturing
- Radio Frequency Potting
- Electronic Control Module Potting
- Motor and stator potting
- Transformer electronics
- Edge molding
Benefits of polyurethanes over silicone potting
- Lower cost of materials results in a more economical polymer
- Better bond strength to substrates and cases
- Durable and efficient in optimal operating temperatures range
- Low temperature: -60° | High: 150°C
- Higher chemical resistance to more chemical compounds
- Reduced water vapor permeability increases water-resistance of sensitive components
- More flexible formulation allows polyurethanes to be formulated soft or rigid
- More strength, elongation, and abrasion resistance
- Reduced outgassing from material