Our 3D Printers Reduce Testing and Dev Lead Times
Custom 3D printing of enclosures and mold forms to meet customers exact specifications
June 30, 2021
Palmyra, WI: This month Epic Resins, an epoxy and polyurethane resin manufacturing company, is excited to announce the addition of two 3D printers to their laboratory. These units will be used to help customers innovate faster and more efficiently by taking time out of the testing or development stage.
The addition of the Creality CR-10 S5 and Creality Ender 5 Plus 3D printer is important because it will allow Epic Resins to help customers save time and money by leveraging the benefit of quickly producing custom enclosures and mold forms in Epic Resins’ laboratory. This added resource also allows Epic Resins to accurately custom print molds, jigs, forms and other tools in-house to exact specifications.
These 3D printing units are versatile and can be used in numerous applications, including:
- complicated casting needs
- enclosures for a variety of industries
- difficult molds
- custom jigs
- fast turnaround testing
These 3D printers will benefit our customer partners by:
- removing the cost and time involved with shipping materials
- rapidly prototyping objects and adjusting until tight dimensional tolerances are met
- partnering in the development process by printing test pieces to match their design
- adding the ability to create testing pieces for the development of new products
Requirements needed to begin a 3D printing project:
- provide specific measurements and descriptions
- testing only on temperatures below 100 degrees C
About Epic Resins: Epic Resins is an established international leader in epoxy and polyurethane resin manufacturing based in Palmyra, WI. Founded in 1958, Epic Resins has formulated, manufactured and supplied epoxy resins for a wide range of industries, specializing in potting compounds adhesives, edge molding and encapsulation compounds. Epic Resins is committed to serving our global customers as a most trusted partner in superior quality resins and polymers to enhance their profitability and performance.