Employment Opportunities at Epic Resins
Epic Resins is a dynamic, growing employer located in Southeastern Wisconsin. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you’d like to work for a leader in the epoxy resin industry, Epic Resins is the perfect opportunity for you.
Apply today and begin your new career. Email your resume with "Resume" as the subject to JSmukowski@epicresins.com.
Current open positions:
General Production Worker
We are looking for a General Production Worker to join our team in a fast-paced and physically demanding environment. In this position you are responsible for preparing tanks, obtaining materials necessary for production of batches and following instructions to complete batch work orders. Good organizational skills, attention to detail and adherence to all safety procedures will help you advance within this company. This candidate will work in our Palmyra, WI facility. $500 sign-on bonus after the first 90 days of employment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately weigh raw materials
- Collect necessary raw materials and change cans for production of batches
- Understand and interpret instructions on production orders
- Set up and tear down of equipment for the various production processes
- Return raw materials to appropriate storage locations
- Deliver samples of each batch to Quality Control
- Support batch maker as needed
- Safely and efficiently clean empty drums, filler bags and other materials
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good organizational skills
- Deadline oriented
- Ability to prioritize and work independently
- Basic computer skills
- Possesses average mathematical skills
- Ability to lift 60 pounds regularly
- Follows established safety procedures, performs duties in a safe manner and identifies areas for improvement
- Must be able to bend, twist and lift in awkward positions
- Excellent communication skills: ability to read, write and speak English
Credentials and Experience:
- Possess a High School diploma or equivalent
- Forklift experience preferred but not necessary
- Chemical handling experience preferred but not necessary
- Ability to wear a respirator long term is necessary
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and physically demanding environment
- Must have a driver’s license
- Pass drug screen
- Starting wages: $17 - $19/hour
- $500 sign-on bonus after the first 90 days of employment
- Medical (Epic Resins pays up to $1,500 of deductibles), Dental, School Tuition
- 401k Matching (25% up to 15% of wages) - After 90 days from hire
- Opportunity to earn Annual Bonus
- Monthly fuel reimbursement of $150
- Work Hours: 5:00 AM - 3:30 PM Monday - Thursday, Friday O.T. is voluntary when needed, No Weekends.
- Paid time off: starting after the first year worked, 10 days. After 5 years worked, 15 days.
Technical Sales Representative
We are looking for candidates located throughout the US as well as individuals willing to relocate within the Continental US. Ideal candidates will have basic knowledge of epoxy resin and/or polyurethane chemistry. A background in electrical engineering would also be beneficial. Sales experience is preferred but not required.