Employment Opportunities at Epic Resins
Epic Resins is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are a dynamic, growing employer located in Southeastern Wisconsin. You may apply by e-mailing your resume with "Resume" as the subject to email@example.com.
If you’d like to work for a leader in the epoxy resin industry, Epic Resins is the perfect opportunity for you. Apply today and begin your new career.
Epic Resins is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Customer Service Representative
We are looking for candidates to work in our Palmyra, WI facility. Takes customer orders via telephone and e-mail. Enters customer orders into the computer system. Communicates with all parties necessary regarding customer requirements. Apply today!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enter customer orders into computer
- Enter and commit batch tickets
- Prepare weekly stock list and prepare batch tickets to maintain stock list
- Send Daily Sales Report to CEO
- Set up new customer accounts by working with customer and sales dept.
- Prepare and maintain records of price quotes
- Provide MSDS and Data Sheets to customers
- Expedite, change, or cancel customer orders as necessary
- Communicate changes in customer orders to Production, Purchasing, and Shipping as necessary
- Send confirmation to customer on all orders, changes in orders, and cancelled orders
- Work with customer on RMA disposition
- Prepare and send Pro Forma Invoices to customers
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good communication skills
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Good at problem solving, multi-tasking, and the ability to prioritize tasks
Credentials and Experience:
- High School diploma
- Two year (or more) college degree preferred but not required
- Starting wages: commensurate with experience
- Medical (Epic Resins pays up to $1500 of deductibles), Dental, School Tuition
- After 90 days from hire - 401K (25% match up to 15% of wages)
- Opportunity to earn Annual Bonus
- Work Hours: 8:00 AM – 5 PM Monday – Friday No Weekends.
- Paid time off: starting after the first year worked, 10 days. After 5 years worked, 15 days.
Technical Sales Representative
We are looking for candidates located throughout the US as well as individuals willing to relocate within the Continental US. Ideal candidates will have basic knowledge of epoxy resin and/or polyurethane chemistry. A background in electrical engineering would also be beneficial. Sales experience is preferred but not required.